God deserves your worship.
I. BECAUSE HE IS THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR
A. What Is… (Revelation 2-3)
B. What Must Take Place (v. 1; cf. Revelation 1:19)
C. The Almighty Creator (vv. 3, 5, 8-11)
II. BECAUSE HE IS THE LOVING REDEEMER
A. An Open Door (vv. 1-2, 6-11)
B. White Robes (vv. 2, 4; cf. 7:14)
C. A Rainbow and Sea Like Glass (vv. 3, 6)
III. BECAUSE HE IS WORTHY
A. WORTHY ARE YOU (V. 11)
B. CASTING CROWNS (VV. 9-10)
C. EATING AS WORSHIP
1. Monday—What does it mean that people need to worship? Why do people need to worship? Does this mean that we always worship the right thing?
2. Tuesday—Why is worship an appropriate response to God’s power and the fact that he created all things?
3. Wednesday—What images in Revelation 4 are meant to represent God’s grace? Why should God’s grace lead us to worship?
4. Thursday—What is the meaning of the saints casting their crowns before God’s throne? What are they confessing by doing this?
5. Friday—Why is true worship humbling? What does it force the worshipper to do? Will we ever do this perfectly before we get to heaven?