The Dragon’s Last Stand
Satan wants to convince you that you are without hope, but he is a liar.
I. The Accuser (vv. 7-12)
A. The Devil’s Place in Heaven (vv. 9-10; Job 1:6-11; Zechariah 3:1-3)
B. The Battle in Heaven (vv. 7-9)
C. The Time is Short (vv. 11-12)
II. The Deceiver (vv. 13-15, 17)
A. Plan B (vv. 13-14, 17)
B. The Courtroom of Your Conscience (v. 15)
III. The Conquered (vv. 11, 16-17)
A. Conquered by the Blood of the Lamb (v. 11)
B. The Weapon of Surrender (v. 11)
C. Where Priorities are Learned (v. 16)
D. A Portrait of Victory
1. Monday—In Genesis 3, what was the serpent essentially telling Eve taking the forbidden fruit would accomplish? Have you ever believed sin would accomplish that for you?
2. Tuesday—It has been said that “the devil minimizes sin going in and maximizes it coming out.” What does that mean? Is it true in your experience?
3. Wednesday—What was Satan’s place in heaven (vv. 9-10)? Why did the death and resurrection of Jesus bring an end to that?
4. Thursday—If Satan can no longer accuse you in heaven, where does he accuse you? Why is important that you understand this? What has God given you to stand strong against these accusations?
5. Friday—Where does God teach you to prioritize those things which are most important? Why is this important for you to remember?